Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Surf's Up or Not?

‘Radical.. .’. went the surfing chicken, Joe. It’s been a while since we’ve gone out for a late night show, with all the other plans happening we hadn’t the time or energy to go until last night. And this time, it happened to be Surf’s Up -another penguin cartoon that I thought would be fun to watch and indeed it was. Charmingly funny and unique is what I thought of it. You must see these cute little penguins on the big screen for yourself to know of course.
Penguins have grown to become one of my favourite animals honestly. I absolutely loved them in all the cartoons and in documentaries as well (March of the Penguins and Discovery Channel). They’re all so cute and adorable and sometimes I fantasise that it would be really cool to have one living in my house. Unfortunately, I’ve only come this close to them. I have yet to go to the zoo and watch them live or perhaps get the chance to touch or feed them! Oh that would be wonderful! *
Besides the ecstasy of enjoying these adorable ‘pengs’, there was also the drool in watching them surf. I can’t deny that they really made the sport seem like a haven. Even through watching these movies of surfing, I get so captivated by the thrill it must be to glide that wave, surf through that tube and have that beauty in it all. It must seem that I would love to surf, but my sense of fear getting injured by it is by far much greater to allow this. Though, perhaps just a try at it would be endearing*.
The next movie would probably be Transformers, which would be showing next week. It would be the first Transformers movie and it looks rather interesting to watch so I’m hoping this would be just as it seems. Can you already tell that I’m a movie fanatic? I’m proud to admit that I completely love movies. I love everything about them, the whole lustre in its existence, appreciating all the effort people make in making them and just its pleasures. The Mr. loves it as much as I do I presume, with all his fervent in never missing a premier and obedience in our Thursday movie day gave it away. So the Surf’s up definitely for me.

0 comments: